Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello, World!

On Memorial Day, 2009 I am setting up this blog as an adjunct to the VPB-118 site at hypercontinuum.com which also can be accessed via (logically enough) vpb118.com. I confess that I feel that I have been late in creating this blog, by which I hope that the crew and family of VPB-118 may interact, but as they say, “Better late than never.”

Persons stumbling across this blog may wonder what a VPB-118 is. Please feel free to visit the site to find out more.

I will be scanning some new images and posting them on the site in the coming weeks, barring unforseen problems. I will comment on my progress as I do so.

In addition to the new images, I plan on updating the look of the site with my newly-learned CSS knowledge. The current site was created in 2002 over a the course of few weeks and has not been significantly upgraded since then! I'm looking forward to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment