Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Images on the Site

I scanned and coded diligently this afternoon and have a nice new page to show for my efforts. I've been studying web design lately and hopefully you will notice that the new page has a much slicker appearance than what preceded it. I hope to redo the entire site soon to make it more attractive, easy-to-use, and standards-compliant. For example, folks who might be using screen readers should be having a better experience on the new pages since they won't be loaded down with a lot of archaic HTML. A nice benefit of the accessibility improvement is that it will also show up better in search engines.

Here's the new page. I have also a number of other images that I haven't put in pages yet, so please don't think that one page isn't much to show for an afternoon's work, because there's more that you can't see - yet.

Now I'm going to get something to eat; I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment